Premier Seniorcare can provide the following:
Assessment & Planning
- Perform a comprehensive health and psycho-social assessment.
- Identify and prioritize key concerns on an ongoing basis.
- Formulate a plan of care that is most beneficial to the patient and family.
- Use creative problem solving to enhance the quality and efficiency of the care and services being provided.
Care & Monitoring
- Enable elders to remain safely at home by arranging, instructing and supervising homecare staff.
- Monitor client’s status and see that all healthcare needs are being met efficiently.
- Coordinate services and provide continuity of care through effective communication with family members, physicians, caregivers and other providers.
- Provide medication management.
- Advocate to maximize quality of care during hospitalizations, discharge planning, rehabilitation and transitioning home.
- Transport to, assist with, and advocate during medical appointments and provide detailed updates to family members and caregivers.
- Assist with temporary placement and permanent relocation and facilitate transitions to new settings.
- Act as a liaison to family members and provide care and oversight when family members or caregivers are far away.
- Recommend and refer to specialty physicians and other providers to best meet client’s needs.
Counseling & Support
- Instruct and counsel regarding advanced directives, health care proxies, and insurance claim forms.
- Counsel and support regarding end-of-life issues, consulting with hospice providers as needed.
- Assist with bill paying and other organizational tasks.
- Review financial and legal issues and refer to appropriate providers where indicated.
- Arrange and participate in medical-legal consultations with families and local elder law attorneys.